In order to implement the Trout In the Classroom (TIC) program in your classroom, you are REQUIRED to complete the following three forms YEARLY.
1. PROGRAM REGISTRATION - Registration has opened for the 2017-2018 school year.
All new teachers should plan to attend the TIC workshop before beginning the program.
Registration acts as your brook trout egg and food order form:
- Every TIC classroom must be registered to be deemed an official PA TIC participant
- Teachers and their partnering organizations must collaboratively complete each classroom’s registration
- Registering gives you access to the TIC staff
Registration is now open for the 2016-2017 school year. If you are interested in participating, please contact the PFBC TIC Coordinator. Registration is required for ALL participating teachers- those with existing programs as well as new ones.
2. EGG CONFIRMATION - The link to the Egg Confirmation form has been emailed to all participating teachers. Please complete and submit this form as soon as possible after your eggs have arrived. Please contact Amidea Daniel with any questions.
3. END-OF-YEAR REPORT: To complete your End-of-Year report please contact the TIC Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The End-ofYear report is a summary of the activities you completed with your students and partnering organization as well as technical information about your aquarium.
NOTE: End of Year Report Surveys have been sent to all participating teachers. If you have not received the survery link, please contact the PFBC TIC Coordinator